Is the packaging recyclable?
Yes! Look closely and you'll see that all Softsoap® brand pumps and bottles are coded for recycling.
How long do Softsoap® brand products stay fresh?
All Softsoap® brand products are formulated — and tested — to have a shelf life of at least two years from the date of manufacture. For best results, though, products should be used within one year of opening the package.
Can kids use Softsoap®?
Absolutely! All Softsoap® brand formulas are gentle enough for use by the entire family, including the littlest members.
How often does Softsoap® offer new products?
Softsoap® offers new fragrances, formulas and package designs throughout the year, so you can enjoy the latest styles and trends. Special products are also available during the holidays and changing seasons.
Is there a “proper” way to wash hands?
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, clean hands can help prevent the spread of germs and infection. To wash hands properly, lather with soap — especially between fingers and under nails — for twenty seconds. Then, rinse with warm running water and dry.
Are all Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soaps antibacterial?
Colgate-Palmolive strongly believes in staying closely connected with our consumers to ensure we are providing the right products to address your needs and desires. To accommodate our consumers’ needs and preferences, we now offer Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soaps in both non-antibacterial, as well as antibacterial formulas. Our Softsoap® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soaps are available in 3 varieties: Softsoap® Crisp Clean, Softsoap® Citrus Fresh and Softsoap® White Tea & Berry Fusion.
What does "Wash Away Dirt & Bacteria" mean?
Our non-antibacterial Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soaps provide guidance to our consumers to “Wash Away Dirt & Bacteria for Good Hand Hygiene” by lathering with soap — especially between fingers and under nails — for twenty seconds, then rinsing with warm running water. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that keeping hands clean is one of the most important acts our consumers can take to help stop the spread of infection and stay healthy.
Do any Softsoap® brand formulas contain animal by-products?
The following Softsoap® brand formulas do not contain animal by-products:
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Aquarium Series® Liquid Hand Soap
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla Liquid Hand Soap
- Crisp Cucumber & Melon Liquid Hand Soap
- Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap
- Seasonal Collections
- Crisp Clean Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
- Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
- White Tea & Berry Fusion Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
- Cherry Blossom Liquid Hand Soap
- Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap
- Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap
- Whipped Cocoa Butter Foaming Hand Soap
- Kitchen Citrus Bliss Foaming Hand Soap
- Jasmine & White Cotton Foaming Hand Soap
- Pure Fresh Foaming Hand Soap
- Pure Lemongrass Foaming Hand Soap
- Wild Basil & Lime Liquid Hand Soap
- Peony & Plum Liquid Hand Soap
- Jasmine & Mint Liquid Hand Soap
- All Kids Foaming Hand Soaps
- Body Wash
- Body Scrub Strawberry Smoother Exfoliating Body Wash
- Body Scrub Coconut Butter Exfoliating Body Wash
Do Softsoap® brand formulas contain gluten?
We do not intentionally add gluten to any of our other products. Although we obtain our ingredients from reliable and trusted suppliers who maintain our high standards for safety, quality, and efficacy, we cannot guarantee that the ingredients used have not come in contact with any gluten.